One of the most physically and mentally challenging situations an individual can face is casualty evacuation. Casualties must be moved quickly and safely. Every second wasted decreases the casualty's chance of a speedy recovery.
The tactical Foxtrot® Litter carrier provides an effective casualty evacuation platform that is quick and easy to employ and compact enough to accompany individuals on a military assault or long movement.
The Foxtrot® Litter from Tactical Medical Solutions is small enough to attach to your kit or another bag, but is still functional in a combat or rescue environment.
It provides a rapid means of casualty movement without compromising durability, flexibility, or the individual's ability to maneuver through the most demanding environments. Casualties can be dragged or carried off target without excess time spent rigging and securing. It also eliminates the wait time for a conventional medical litter to be brought from the breach point or a support vehicle.
- Light and compact (4.6 lbs with carrier)
- Size allows movement of casualties through narrow passages and walkways such as on aircraft, buses, and trains
- Casualties can be sat up to make tight turns on stairwells and hallways
- Rapid deployment drag line already rigged to litter
- Multiple grab points ease passage through tight areas
- Quick secure straps
- Casualty is secure but accessible for reassessments and care
- Can be dragged or carried
Made in the USA.
SOF® Tactical Tourniquet
Top performing medical tourniquets with an outstanding ability to control severe bleeding, high level of reliability and ease of application.
OLAES® Modular Bandage 4/6 inch
The OLAES® Modular Bandage is the newest generation of trauma bandages and is advantageous for all levels of care providers.